Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Shamless Plug Wednesday!

Hello, kiddies! It's your creepy Uncle Stephen again... here to shamelessly plug away my various bits and bobs that I've got going on.

First, it's Wednesday, and that means it's time for another page of my weekly webcomic Saints & Warlords. S&W is the tale of rival streets gangs in Chicago cira mid-1970s who encounter a new threat on the streets that may mean the end of them all... You can check it out here:
http://www.captionsandballoons.com/saintsandwarlords/

But that's not all! Oh no, my friends... my despicable whoring out of myself is not over yet! It's September, which means there's a brand new Diamond Previews catalog out! And in said catalog is a listing for a little book that's near and dear to my heart called Jesus Hates Zombies featuring Lincoln Hates Werewolves Vol. 3!! The Diamond Order Code is: sep090570

I know what you're thinking - "But Uncle Stephen... what can I possibly do to help?
" That's easy... you can ask Socko, Tiger and the rest of the CBJ crew to order you a copy! That's it! It's really that simple. You see, while I know they're going to order copies of the book, the more you demand it, the more they'll order. And the more they order, the more likely it is that I'll get to come out again for another signing and some 'special time'. Ahem...

And now, just because you're all near and dear to my heart and other tingly places, here's a little teaser poster in a 70s B-Movie style that I cooked up for Jesus Hates Zombies:


No comments: