Friday, January 15, 2010

The Jones!

Well let me start by saying that I will do my best to blog as often as possible. BUT! If I don't have much to say well then I shant.
Thank you all so much for coming out to our humble little shop and spending your time with us, we love it. As most of you know this place and what it can become have been a dream of mine for a very long time and I Thank you for making it come true!
What I would like to do here is share my love for this great and oft times misunderstood subculture that we all love. I will tell you stories about being a fan, a collector, a dreamer & ultimately a retailer. I more than likely will talk about most of you folks as you guys are all just such a huge part of my life now (and hopefully for a very, very long time to come). At times it may seem like this blog ends quite abruptly but never fear I promise you always to pick up exactly where I left off. I am a bit of a flake and a quirky goofball and I apologize in advance.
So I hope you will all join me & comment so we can discuss what a wonderful man I am!

Love,
Socko Jones

No comments: