Tuesday, July 14, 2009

CBJ Did You Know

Socko Jones here! OK for those who don't know each week on the in store check list I make up a bogus did you know. It's always off the top of head on Tuesday afternoon right before I realize that I forgot to print out the check lists for the following day. From know on I will TRY to remember to post them here as I do them and since there are an awful lot in the backlog I'll post some of those as well for ya! So here is this week's!:

COMIC BOOK JONES DID YOU KNOW?
DID YOU KNOW THAT OVER 1.2 MILLION ACRES OF GUMMI FOREST LAND IS CLEAR CUT ANNUALLY TO DISPLACE AND HARVEST GUMMI CREATURES FOR OUR CONSUMPTION? FOUR DIFFERENT TRIBES OF NATIVE GUMMI FOREST PEOPLES, OR GUMMANJIS, ARE ON THE BRINK OF EXTINCTION AND THE BLACK FOREST GUMMI BEAR IS NOW ON THE ENDANGERED SPECIES LIST. STOP EATING GUMMI PRODUCTS! BE A PART OF THE SOLUTION….NOT THE GENOCIDE.
NOW YOU KNOW!

No comments: