Monday, May 31, 2010

OFF WITH THE TOP OF MY HEAD!!

I've come across a lot of really good and really bad books in my time and I don't mean comics. This time around I'm talking about an actual prose book. You know one of those things we all had to read in High School and hated...Anyways! I had the awesome opportunity to read an amazing new book called "DUNCAN'S DIARY: BIRTH OF A SERIAL KILLER"


Ducan's diary is a visceral story about a man who gets a taste for blood and takes it to the human extreme. From torture, dismemberment and sexual exploitation, Ducan's diary is the handbook to your future serial killing. From his first encounter with violence the story progresses as our narrator slowly begins his descent into madness. This book has all the right moods. Violent outburst filled with remorse and shame into bloody carnage and onto the next victim. This book is not for the faint of heart. Think "American Psycho" on acid. Currently, the book is only available from the author and through amazon. I strongly suggest you go out of your way and make some time because this book will consume you and give you ideas on exacting revenge on your enemies.

This is my first prose review so bear with me if it's short and sweet. I didn't want to give too much away because the book is so amazing for me to start picking out all my favorite parts would just basically tell you the book from beginning to end.

No comments: