Thursday, August 20, 2009

Ut-oh, who let this guy in?

Hello Jonesers!! Stephen Lindsay here... the twisted mother @&#!er behind "Jesus Hates Zombies". Someone thought it was a good idea to give me access to this here blog. Silly monkeys! Don't they know my fingers dancing across the keyboard is akin to the Devil's junk swingin' in the breeze?! No good can come of it.

But I'll save the mischief and merry-making for later! Right now, it's time for me to be a whoreish shill! I've got a new webcomic that launched, and I want all of you to check it out! It's called Saints & Warlords and it's about 2 rival street gangs in 1970s Chicago who have bigger problems to deal with than just each other... Problems that involve fur and fangs... Problems that always end in blood.

http://www.captionsandballoons.com/saintsandwarlords/

Ok, that's enough of my song and dance. But fear not, for I shall return!! And when I do, things are gonna get messy.

~ S

No comments: